Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri April 17, 2009
KY 80 Work to Begin mid-May
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Work to complete the four-laning of KY 80 between Murray and Mayfield is expected to resume in mid-May. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says contractors have already mobilized equipment to the remaining section between Brinn Road and KY 1836 in Coldwater. He says contractors are readying the area so work can begin when the weather permits.