Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri April 17, 2009
KY 80 Work to Begin mid-May
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Work to complete the four-laning of KY 80 between Murray and Mayfield is expected to resume in mid-May. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says contractors have already mobilized equipment to the remaining section between Brinn Road and KY 1836 in Coldwater. He says contractors are readying the area so work can begin when the weather permits.