Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed September 24, 2008
KY-2: Guthrie's Company Threatens to Sue Over DCCC Ad
By Kevin Willis, WKYU
Bowling Green, KY – A Louisville TV station has pulled an ad by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee attacking the business that employs Republican candidate Brett Guthrie. A lawyer representing the company has threatened to sue over the ad, saying it is "demonstrably false." Kevin Willis reports.