Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Wed September 24, 2008
KY-2: Guthrie's Company Threatens to Sue Over DCCC Ad
By Kevin Willis, WKYU
Bowling Green, KY – A Louisville TV station has pulled an ad by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee attacking the business that employs Republican candidate Brett Guthrie. A lawyer representing the company has threatened to sue over the ad, saying it is "demonstrably false." Kevin Willis reports.