Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri June 8, 2007
Kudzu Eating Goats
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Invasive species are the second greatest threat to southern forests; one of the most common to the southern region being kudzu. Nicole Erwin reports on some new methods used to fight what environmentalists call a constant battle.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report on the kudzu eating goats.