Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 12, 2014
KSP Trooper on 'Click it or Ticket' Effort
Kentucky State Police Post 1 Officer Jay Thomas visits Tracy Ross on Sounds Good fore details on the Click It or Ticket campaign across the U.S. and Commonwealth. The effort is to bring awareness to the issue of wearing seatbelts. Thomas says he'd much rather see people buckled up at traffic checkpoints than give tickets. Thomas says much of the traffic fatalities in 2013 involved victims who weren't wearing seatbelts.
Don't fake wearing that seatbelt...