Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon May 12, 2014
KSP Trooper on 'Click it or Ticket' Effort
Kentucky State Police Post 1 Officer Jay Thomas visits Tracy Ross on Sounds Good fore details on the Click It or Ticket campaign across the U.S. and Commonwealth. The effort is to bring awareness to the issue of wearing seatbelts. Thomas says he'd much rather see people buckled up at traffic checkpoints than give tickets. Thomas says much of the traffic fatalities in 2013 involved victims who weren't wearing seatbelts.
Don't fake wearing that seatbelt...