Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon May 12, 2014
KSP Trooper on 'Click it or Ticket' Effort
Kentucky State Police Post 1 Officer Jay Thomas visits Tracy Ross on Sounds Good fore details on the Click It or Ticket campaign across the U.S. and Commonwealth. The effort is to bring awareness to the issue of wearing seatbelts. Thomas says he'd much rather see people buckled up at traffic checkpoints than give tickets. Thomas says much of the traffic fatalities in 2013 involved victims who weren't wearing seatbelts.
Don't fake wearing that seatbelt...