Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri November 8, 2013
KSP Seizes $2.1M Meth Haul in Graves County
The Kentucky State Police seized nearly 50 pounds of crystal methamphetamine in Graves County Thursday following an investigation and traffic stop.
The KSP, working with the Drug Enforcement Administration, learned a large shipment of crystal meth was destined for western Kentucky which led to the arrest of four people from Chicago and Arkansas.
The traffic stop was conducted on US 45, approximately 3 miles north of KSP Post 1 near Folsomdale.
Police estimate the street value of the seizure at $2.1 million.