Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri November 8, 2013
KSP Seizes $2.1M Meth Haul in Graves County
The Kentucky State Police seized nearly 50 pounds of crystal methamphetamine in Graves County Thursday following an investigation and traffic stop.
The KSP, working with the Drug Enforcement Administration, learned a large shipment of crystal meth was destined for western Kentucky which led to the arrest of four people from Chicago and Arkansas.
The traffic stop was conducted on US 45, approximately 3 miles north of KSP Post 1 near Folsomdale.
Police estimate the street value of the seizure at $2.1 million.