Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Wet Vote Wins: Marshall County to Allow Alcohol Sales
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- [Update] WKMS Documentary "I Am John Scopes" Rebroadcast: Sunday 9 a.m.
Fri November 8, 2013
KSP Seizes $2.1M Meth Haul in Graves County
The Kentucky State Police seized nearly 50 pounds of crystal methamphetamine in Graves County Thursday following an investigation and traffic stop.
The KSP, working with the Drug Enforcement Administration, learned a large shipment of crystal meth was destined for western Kentucky which led to the arrest of four people from Chicago and Arkansas.
The traffic stop was conducted on US 45, approximately 3 miles north of KSP Post 1 near Folsomdale.
Police estimate the street value of the seizure at $2.1 million.