Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu September 10, 2009
KSP to Offer Insights into their Work
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky State Police Commissioner Rodney Brewer is encouraging people to apply for a position at the Citizens Police Academy, an 11-week course at each post district across the state. Classes meet one night each week.
Brewer says it's an opportunity for participants to get insight into how police operate. Topics include the agency's history, training, patrol procedures, undercover operations, canine operations and crime laboratories.
For more information, call (800) 222-5555 or go online at Kentucky State Police.