Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu September 10, 2009
KSP to Offer Insights into their Work
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky State Police Commissioner Rodney Brewer is encouraging people to apply for a position at the Citizens Police Academy, an 11-week course at each post district across the state. Classes meet one night each week.
Brewer says it's an opportunity for participants to get insight into how police operate. Topics include the agency's history, training, patrol procedures, undercover operations, canine operations and crime laboratories.
For more information, call (800) 222-5555 or go online at Kentucky State Police.