Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue June 5, 2012
KSP Investigating Death of Tennessee Murder Suspect
Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a Nashville man suspected of killing his wife yesterday. The KSP in McCracken County were looking for a Mercedes involved in a hit and run around noon on I-24.
Troopers located the vehicle on the shoulder of the interstate and discovered the driver, Gilbert Pearsall, dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. KSP investigators learned Pearsall was suspected of killing his estranged wife early yesterday morning. Troopers are investigating Pearsall’s death as a suicide and are working with Nashville Police to assist with their murder investigation.