Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue June 5, 2012
KSP Investigating Death of Tennessee Murder Suspect
Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a Nashville man suspected of killing his wife yesterday. The KSP in McCracken County were looking for a Mercedes involved in a hit and run around noon on I-24.
Troopers located the vehicle on the shoulder of the interstate and discovered the driver, Gilbert Pearsall, dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. KSP investigators learned Pearsall was suspected of killing his estranged wife early yesterday morning. Troopers are investigating Pearsall’s death as a suicide and are working with Nashville Police to assist with their murder investigation.