Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue June 5, 2012
KSP Investigating Death of Tennessee Murder Suspect
Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a Nashville man suspected of killing his wife yesterday. The KSP in McCracken County were looking for a Mercedes involved in a hit and run around noon on I-24.
Troopers located the vehicle on the shoulder of the interstate and discovered the driver, Gilbert Pearsall, dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. KSP investigators learned Pearsall was suspected of killing his estranged wife early yesterday morning. Troopers are investigating Pearsall’s death as a suicide and are working with Nashville Police to assist with their murder investigation.