Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Thu July 9, 2009
KSP Discovers Marijuana 4 counties
By Carrie Pond
Wickliffe, KY – In just 5 days Kentucky State Police seized 330 marijuana plants in 4 western Kentucky counties. The eradication effort took place last week. Officers seized the majority of the plants in Ballard County, but also found marijuana on plots in McCracken, Marshall and Graves counties. Marion resident Tony Maxfield was also arrested for his role in the cultivation of marijuana. Arrests of individuals in Graves and Ballard counties are pending.