Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri May 30, 2014
KSP Arrests Calloway County Man in Relation to New Concord Arson Investigation
The Kentucky State Police has arrested a New Concord man on arson charges stemming back to a Calloway County house fire in February.
According to a release, KSP arrested John B. Bolte, 42, of New Concord.
Kentucky State Police Arson Investigator Frank Gresham presented findings from a three-month investigation to the Calloway County Grand Jury Thursday.
After hearing the testimony, the Grand Jury chose to indict.
Gresham and state troopers served the indictment warrant today.
Bolte is charged with Arson 2nd degree (B felony), Fraudulent Insurance Acts over $500 (D felony), Burning Personal Property to Defraud Insurer (D felony), and Tampering with Physical Evidence (D felony). Bolte was lodged in the Calloway County Detention Center.
The investigation is ongoing by the KSP.