Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon August 12, 2013
KSP And Other Agencies Make Major Drug Bust
A multi agency investigation came to an end Saturday when the Kentucky State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and McCracken County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant in Calloway County. The KSP arrested and charged five people after turning up 6 ounces of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated street value of $10,000 along with more than $16,000 and several firearms were located in the residence.
After further investigation, marijuana, drug paraphernalia including sets of digital weight scales were found. Three motorcycles, one stolen and two suspected stolen were also found on the property. The investigation continues by the Kentucky State Police.