Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon August 12, 2013
KSP And Other Agencies Make Major Drug Bust
A multi agency investigation came to an end Saturday when the Kentucky State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and McCracken County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant in Calloway County. The KSP arrested and charged five people after turning up 6 ounces of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated street value of $10,000 along with more than $16,000 and several firearms were located in the residence.
After further investigation, marijuana, drug paraphernalia including sets of digital weight scales were found. Three motorcycles, one stolen and two suspected stolen were also found on the property. The investigation continues by the Kentucky State Police.