Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Mon August 12, 2013
KSP And Other Agencies Make Major Drug Bust
A multi agency investigation came to an end Saturday when the Kentucky State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and McCracken County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant in Calloway County. The KSP arrested and charged five people after turning up 6 ounces of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated street value of $10,000 along with more than $16,000 and several firearms were located in the residence.
After further investigation, marijuana, drug paraphernalia including sets of digital weight scales were found. Three motorcycles, one stolen and two suspected stolen were also found on the property. The investigation continues by the Kentucky State Police.