Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon August 12, 2013
KSP And Other Agencies Make Major Drug Bust
A multi agency investigation came to an end Saturday when the Kentucky State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and McCracken County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant in Calloway County. The KSP arrested and charged five people after turning up 6 ounces of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated street value of $10,000 along with more than $16,000 and several firearms were located in the residence.
After further investigation, marijuana, drug paraphernalia including sets of digital weight scales were found. Three motorcycles, one stolen and two suspected stolen were also found on the property. The investigation continues by the Kentucky State Police.