Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 9, 2009
KSP: 1 Dies in Crash Near Dexter
By Chris Taylor
Dexter, KY – A two-vehicle crash near Dexter claimed one life yesterday. Kentucky State Police say Darla Davidson was not wearing her seatbelt when she collided with a pick-up truck on KY-1824. Police say they don't know why Davidson crossed lanes into oncoming traffic, leaving the roadway a short time before re-entering and colliding head-on with a truck driven by James Higgins. Higgins and his passenger were injured, while Davidson was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say the investigation is ongoing.