Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu July 9, 2009
KSP: 1 Dies in Crash Near Dexter
By Chris Taylor
Dexter, KY – A two-vehicle crash near Dexter claimed one life yesterday. Kentucky State Police say Darla Davidson was not wearing her seatbelt when she collided with a pick-up truck on KY-1824. Police say they don't know why Davidson crossed lanes into oncoming traffic, leaving the roadway a short time before re-entering and colliding head-on with a truck driven by James Higgins. Higgins and his passenger were injured, while Davidson was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say the investigation is ongoing.