Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri November 9, 2007
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Sixty nine years ago, a country considered to be among the most civilized and sophisticated in the world exploded in anti-semitic violence and sparked international outrage. Todd Hatton has more. Hatton also provided his voice for the dramatized sound clips.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear about the Kristallnacht Anniversary.