Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon November 11, 2013
Korea Vets Offered Free Book
The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is giving free copies of a Korean War coffee table book to veterans of that conflict.
The book is "Korea Reborn: A Grateful Nation Honors War Veterans for 60 Years of Growth," and is hardbound with photos.
It will be available at the department's headquarters in Frankfort beginning tomorrow (Tuesday). A statement from the veterans department says the book was funded by the South Korean public and private sectors.
The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is located at 1111B Louisville Road in Frankfort, on the lower level of the National Guard Association building.