Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon November 11, 2013
Korea Vets Offered Free Book
The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is giving free copies of a Korean War coffee table book to veterans of that conflict.
The book is "Korea Reborn: A Grateful Nation Honors War Veterans for 60 Years of Growth," and is hardbound with photos.
It will be available at the department's headquarters in Frankfort beginning tomorrow (Tuesday). A statement from the veterans department says the book was funded by the South Korean public and private sectors.
The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is located at 1111B Louisville Road in Frankfort, on the lower level of the National Guard Association building.