Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon April 13, 2009
Kirksey man charged with arson
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – A Kirksey man faces arson charges after a weekend fire. State police received the 911 call shortly after 10 p.m. Saturday, and later found evidence that Lee Reeves had set fire to the kitchen of a house on Backusburg Road. Reeves had left the house without notifying the other three people inside of the blaze. He is charged with 1st Degree arson and housed in the Calloway County Jail. All four of the home's occupants were taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation. They were soon released.