Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Explosion at Moonshine Distillery in Marshall County
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue January 21, 2014
A Kimchi Western, Backpacking Lovers, Rastafarianism and More in MSU Cinema International Series
Dr. Tim Johns of Murray State's English and Philosophy Department previews the spring lineup for their Cinema International film series, which includes recent award-winning films from Belgium, South Korea, China, Israel, Norway, and more. Kid With a Bike showed last weekend (January 16-18), this week (January 23-25) is the South Korean big-budget western film The Good, The Bad, The Weird.
Dr. Tim Johns speaks with Kate Lochte about Murray State's Cinema International lineup for the spring semester. In addition to Cinema International, there are a couple one-night movie events that are also being held in the Curris Center Theatre, including an exclusive screening of Steve McQueen's 12 Years A Slave. The international film for this weekend (Jan. 24-26) is a "Kimchi Western," The Good, The Bad, The Weird.
Shows are at 7:30 P.M. in the Curris Center Theater on Murray State's Campus. Admission is free, all are invited to attend. See more on Cinema International website.