Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu May 17, 2012
Killer Has Years Added to Sentence
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Timothy Krajcir is currently serving time for a string of killings in four states. Yesterday Krajcir was sentenced in McCracken County Circuit Court after admitting to a home burglary and sexual assault in early 1978. He confessed to the offense yesterday, he says, to show his remorse and to help the victims find closure.