Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 17, 2012
Killer Has Years Added to Sentence
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Timothy Krajcir is currently serving time for a string of killings in four states. Yesterday Krajcir was sentenced in McCracken County Circuit Court after admitting to a home burglary and sexual assault in early 1978. He confessed to the offense yesterday, he says, to show his remorse and to help the victims find closure.