Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Thu May 17, 2012
Killer Has Years Added to Sentence
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Timothy Krajcir is currently serving time for a string of killings in four states. Yesterday Krajcir was sentenced in McCracken County Circuit Court after admitting to a home burglary and sexual assault in early 1978. He confessed to the offense yesterday, he says, to show his remorse and to help the victims find closure.