Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu May 17, 2012
Killer Has Years Added to Sentence
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Timothy Krajcir is currently serving time for a string of killings in four states. Yesterday Krajcir was sentenced in McCracken County Circuit Court after admitting to a home burglary and sexual assault in early 1978. He confessed to the offense yesterday, he says, to show his remorse and to help the victims find closure.