Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu May 17, 2012
Killer Has Years Added to Sentence
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Timothy Krajcir is currently serving time for a string of killings in four states. Yesterday Krajcir was sentenced in McCracken County Circuit Court after admitting to a home burglary and sexual assault in early 1978. He confessed to the offense yesterday, he says, to show his remorse and to help the victims find closure.