Most Active Stories
- Protesters Show Up at Home of Hopkinsville Man Who Stepped on Flag
- Murray State Graduate Establishes Scholarship for Students on the Autism Spectrum
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
Thu June 26, 2014
Kids Participate in Triathlon at Noble Park
Rehab Associates in Paducah is organizing their 11th annual Mercy Pediatrics Kids Triathlon July 12, where kids between the ages of 7 and 14 compete in swimming, bicycling and running at Noble Park in Paducah in an effort to encourage youth fitness. On Sounds Good, Kate speaks with Amy Peal of Rehab Associates about the event.
The Mercy Pediatrics Kids Triathlon is Saturday, July 12 at 9 a.m. in Noble Park, Paducah. Registration closes at Noon on July 10. Participants that register by June 30th will earn a chance to win a free bike from BikeWorld.