Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Kerr, Wilson Plead Guilty
Fri March 16, 2012
Kerr and Wislon Plead Guilty
J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson pleaded guilty today to federal charges stemming from the embezzlement of more than $230,000 dollars from the Paducah-McCracken Convention and Expo Centers. The charges include Theft and Misappropriation of Property under Custody of a Federal Program. The two could face up to 20 years in federal prison. Sentencing is scheduled for June 8th in Paducah.