Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Kerr, Wilson Plead Guilty
Fri March 16, 2012
Kerr and Wislon Plead Guilty
J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson pleaded guilty today to federal charges stemming from the embezzlement of more than $230,000 dollars from the Paducah-McCracken Convention and Expo Centers. The charges include Theft and Misappropriation of Property under Custody of a Federal Program. The two could face up to 20 years in federal prison. Sentencing is scheduled for June 8th in Paducah.