Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Kerr, Wilson Plead Guilty
Fri March 16, 2012
Kerr and Wislon Plead Guilty
J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson pleaded guilty today to federal charges stemming from the embezzlement of more than $230,000 dollars from the Paducah-McCracken Convention and Expo Centers. The charges include Theft and Misappropriation of Property under Custody of a Federal Program. The two could face up to 20 years in federal prison. Sentencing is scheduled for June 8th in Paducah.