Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu January 26, 2012
Kerr and Wilson Arraigned
By Gary Pitts/Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from Paducah's Expo and Convention Centers plead not guilty to the charges this morning. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson entered the pleas in federal court in Owensboro. Officials dropped state charges last week, deferring to the federal case. The federal counts carry a maximum 10 year prison sentence and $250 fine. Kerr and Wilson are set to appear in court for trial on March 21st in Paducah.