Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu January 26, 2012
Kerr and Wilson Arraigned
By Gary Pitts/Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from Paducah's Expo and Convention Centers plead not guilty to the charges this morning. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson entered the pleas in federal court in Owensboro. Officials dropped state charges last week, deferring to the federal case. The federal counts carry a maximum 10 year prison sentence and $250 fine. Kerr and Wilson are set to appear in court for trial on March 21st in Paducah.