Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu January 26, 2012
Kerr and Wilson Arraigned
By Gary Pitts/Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from Paducah's Expo and Convention Centers plead not guilty to the charges this morning. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson entered the pleas in federal court in Owensboro. Officials dropped state charges last week, deferring to the federal case. The federal counts carry a maximum 10 year prison sentence and $250 fine. Kerr and Wilson are set to appear in court for trial on March 21st in Paducah.