Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu January 26, 2012
Kerr and Wilson Arraigned
By Gary Pitts/Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from Paducah's Expo and Convention Centers plead not guilty to the charges this morning. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson entered the pleas in federal court in Owensboro. Officials dropped state charges last week, deferring to the federal case. The federal counts carry a maximum 10 year prison sentence and $250 fine. Kerr and Wilson are set to appear in court for trial on March 21st in Paducah.