Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 5, 2010
Kentucky's need to take terrorism risks seriously
By Dan Modlin
Frankfort, KY – The Executive Director of the Kentucky Office of Homeland Security wants people in the region to take the risk of terrorism seriously. Tom Preston warns that complacency can lead to vulnerability. Dan Modlin of Kentucky Public Radio has this report.