Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 6, 2009
Kentucky's Medicaid costs skyrocketing
By Stephanie Sanders
Murray, KY – Kentucky's Medicaid costs are skyrocketing. With unemployment numbers growing daily, thousands of Kentuckians are joining the Medicaid rolls each month. The government health care program had already projected a budget shortfall. But that gap has become much larger than estimated. KPR's Stephanie Sanders reports.