Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 6, 2009
Kentucky's Medicaid costs skyrocketing
By Stephanie Sanders
Murray, KY – Kentucky's Medicaid costs are skyrocketing. With unemployment numbers growing daily, thousands of Kentuckians are joining the Medicaid rolls each month. The government health care program had already projected a budget shortfall. But that gap has become much larger than estimated. KPR's Stephanie Sanders reports.