Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu May 8, 2014
Kentucky's Community College Leader Earns Six-Figures, Even After He Retires
Michael McCall is the president of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System—and he's among the highest-paid community college administrators in the U.S.
And he'll still earn six-figures after he retires in January.
In its latest story, the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting found that KCTCS has agreed to pay McCall $324,321 for a year after he leaves his job. As president emeritus, he'll be expected to perform duties at the request of the next KCTCS president.
See the full story from the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting based at our Kentucky Public Radio partner, Louisville Public Media.