Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu May 8, 2014
Kentucky's Community College Leader Earns Six-Figures, Even After He Retires
Michael McCall is the president of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System—and he's among the highest-paid community college administrators in the U.S.
And he'll still earn six-figures after he retires in January.
In its latest story, the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting found that KCTCS has agreed to pay McCall $324,321 for a year after he leaves his job. As president emeritus, he'll be expected to perform duties at the request of the next KCTCS president.
See the full story from the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting based at our Kentucky Public Radio partner, Louisville Public Media.