Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 11, 2014
Kentucky Treasurer Passes Goal of Returning $100M, Plans to Travel State in New Initiative
State Treasurer Todd Hollenbach has passed his goal of returning $100 million of unclaimed property, but he’s extending that goal in a new initiative.
Hollenbach is upping his goal to $120 million of returned unclaimed property by the end of his term in 2015, and he plans to travel to all 120 counties next week while doing so.
Hollenbach will stop at 10:30 a.m., April 16, at the McCracken County Courthouse in Paducah. Other visits include Pikeville, Campbell County and Louisville.