Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri April 11, 2014
Kentucky Treasurer Passes Goal of Returning $100M, Plans to Travel State in New Initiative
State Treasurer Todd Hollenbach has passed his goal of returning $100 million of unclaimed property, but he’s extending that goal in a new initiative.
Hollenbach is upping his goal to $120 million of returned unclaimed property by the end of his term in 2015, and he plans to travel to all 120 counties next week while doing so.
Hollenbach will stop at 10:30 a.m., April 16, at the McCracken County Courthouse in Paducah. Other visits include Pikeville, Campbell County and Louisville.