Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue August 13, 2013
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet To Hold Public Forum For US 641 Relocation
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is holding a public information meeting to discuss relocating a 10 mile stretch of US 641 from Fredonia to Eddyville.
KYTC Project Development Engineer Mike McGregor said project plans will be on display and transportation employees will be available to answer questions. Following tonight's meeting the project information will be available for review in the KYTC's District 1 Office in Paducah for the next fifteen days. Tonight's meeting is in the Fredonia Lions Club Building from 5pm to 7pm.