Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue August 13, 2013
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet To Hold Public Forum For US 641 Relocation
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is holding a public information meeting to discuss relocating a 10 mile stretch of US 641 from Fredonia to Eddyville.
KYTC Project Development Engineer Mike McGregor said project plans will be on display and transportation employees will be available to answer questions. Following tonight's meeting the project information will be available for review in the KYTC's District 1 Office in Paducah for the next fifteen days. Tonight's meeting is in the Fredonia Lions Club Building from 5pm to 7pm.