Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue August 13, 2013
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet To Hold Public Forum For US 641 Relocation
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is holding a public information meeting to discuss relocating a 10 mile stretch of US 641 from Fredonia to Eddyville.
KYTC Project Development Engineer Mike McGregor said project plans will be on display and transportation employees will be available to answer questions. Following tonight's meeting the project information will be available for review in the KYTC's District 1 Office in Paducah for the next fifteen days. Tonight's meeting is in the Fredonia Lions Club Building from 5pm to 7pm.