Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue August 13, 2013
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet To Hold Public Forum For US 641 Relocation
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is holding a public information meeting to discuss relocating a 10 mile stretch of US 641 from Fredonia to Eddyville.
KYTC Project Development Engineer Mike McGregor said project plans will be on display and transportation employees will be available to answer questions. Following tonight's meeting the project information will be available for review in the KYTC's District 1 Office in Paducah for the next fifteen days. Tonight's meeting is in the Fredonia Lions Club Building from 5pm to 7pm.