Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Tue August 13, 2013
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet To Hold Public Forum For US 641 Relocation
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is holding a public information meeting to discuss relocating a 10 mile stretch of US 641 from Fredonia to Eddyville.
KYTC Project Development Engineer Mike McGregor said project plans will be on display and transportation employees will be available to answer questions. Following tonight's meeting the project information will be available for review in the KYTC's District 1 Office in Paducah for the next fifteen days. Tonight's meeting is in the Fredonia Lions Club Building from 5pm to 7pm.