Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu June 20, 2013
Kentucky Supreme Court Upholds Dunlap Death Sentence
The Kentucky Supreme Court has upheld the death sentence of a Western Kentucky man who pleaded guilty in 2010 to killing three children and attacking their mother near Fort Campbell.
The high court today found a judge committed no errors in allowing 41-year-old Kevin Wayne Dunlap to admit to the killings in Roaring Springs and have a jury decide only if he would be condemned to death or face a lesser sentence.
Dunlap pleaded guilty to stabbing and killing 5-year-old Ethan Frensley, 17-year-old Kayla Williams and 14-year-old Kortney Frensley when they returned home from school on Oct. 15, 2008 near the sprawling Fort Campbell military installation on the Kentucky-Tennessee state line.