Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 28, 2012
Kentucky Students' Test Scores are Improving
Scores for Kentucky’s 8th and 10th grade students on the statewide EXPLORE and PLAN assessments have improved over the past few years. Results from last fall show overall scores moved up slightly in most subject areas. While scores have generally improved since 2006, Kentucky averages are still somewhat below national averages. The EXPLORE and PLAN benchmarks are used to indicate the degree of college readiness in 8th and 10th graders.