Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri July 12, 2013
Kentucky State Police Releases Names Of Officers In Fulton County Shootout
The Kentucky State Police has released the names of two police officers and a state trooper involved in a shooting in Fulton last Sunday.
Trooper Mark Franklin, Fulton Police Department patrolman Douglass Love and South Fulton, Tennessee Police patrolman Jason Pearcey all fired their weapons at Keith Dildine after he shot at the officers during a 90-minute standoff at his apartment. None of the officers were injured, but Dildine was shot several times. He later came out of the apartment without incident.
Dildine remains in a Memphis hospital in critical condition.
Trooper Franklin is on paid administrative leave according to protocol while the KSP investigates which officers’ bullets actually hit Dildine.