Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Mon August 12, 2013
Kentucky State Fair Is Back Thursday
The 2013 Kentucky State Fair is only three days away — time for musical artists, world-class horses, fried food on a stick and handmade finery. Admission is $10 for adults, $6 for those 55 and older ($1 on senior day), $6 for children 3 to 12 and free for anyone 2 and younger, plus $8 for parking. Admission is $2 cheaper if you buy advance tickets through Wednesday at Kroger.
Free parking is also available with tram service at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on Friday through Sunday, both weekends. Also Fridays through Sundays, there is $5 parking in the Five Dollar Lot, with shuttles available. People having their work judged in the fair dropped off their entries during the weekend, with much of it being prejudged before the fair begins Thursday.