Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu September 20, 2007
Kentucky Safety Vehicles
By Drew McNally
Murray, KY – New safety patrol vehicles are hitting interstates in Kentucky to help drivers in need.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Drew McNally's report.