Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Kentucky to Receive Grants for Housing Upgrades
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky will receive nearly $400,000 from the federal government as part of a program to make repairs and improvements to rural housing. The funds are being awarded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development Housing Preservation Grant program. In Muhlenberg County, the City of Powderly will receive $77,000. The Purchase Area Housing Corporation will receive just over $147,000. The Pennyrile Housing Corporation will receive almost $105,000.