Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 9, 2009
Kentucky prisons could lose food service contracts
By Dan Modlin
Frankfort, KY – State Representative Brent Yonts of Muhlenburg County has pre-filed legislation that would end the current food service contracts for prisons in Kentucky. The lawmaker from Greenville says the food is inadequate, but the company providing the food items disagrees. Kentucky Public Radio's Dan Modlin has this report.