Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed June 13, 2012
Kentucky Medicaid Settles with Johnson & Johnson for $7 Million
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway recovered $7 million on behalf of Kentucky’s Medicaid program following a settlement with 47 companies in the Johnson & Johnson family.
The lawsuits claimed that the companies advertised deceptive Average Wholesale Prices- which the Kentucky Medicaid Program uses to calculate its drug reimbursement amounts. The deceptive numbers caused the program to reimburse millions of dollars more than necessary.