Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed June 13, 2012
Kentucky Medicaid Settles with Johnson & Johnson for $7 Million
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway recovered $7 million on behalf of Kentucky’s Medicaid program following a settlement with 47 companies in the Johnson & Johnson family.
The lawsuits claimed that the companies advertised deceptive Average Wholesale Prices- which the Kentucky Medicaid Program uses to calculate its drug reimbursement amounts. The deceptive numbers caused the program to reimburse millions of dollars more than necessary.