Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed June 13, 2012
Kentucky Medicaid Settles with Johnson & Johnson for $7 Million
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway recovered $7 million on behalf of Kentucky’s Medicaid program following a settlement with 47 companies in the Johnson & Johnson family.
The lawsuits claimed that the companies advertised deceptive Average Wholesale Prices- which the Kentucky Medicaid Program uses to calculate its drug reimbursement amounts. The deceptive numbers caused the program to reimburse millions of dollars more than necessary.