Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed June 13, 2012
Kentucky Medicaid Settles with Johnson & Johnson for $7 Million
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway recovered $7 million on behalf of Kentucky’s Medicaid program following a settlement with 47 companies in the Johnson & Johnson family.
The lawsuits claimed that the companies advertised deceptive Average Wholesale Prices- which the Kentucky Medicaid Program uses to calculate its drug reimbursement amounts. The deceptive numbers caused the program to reimburse millions of dollars more than necessary.