Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
KY Lane Restrictions
Fri April 6, 2012
Kentucky Lane Restrictions
A lane restriction begins tomorrow for work on the US 60 Ledbetter Bridge. Crews will work through April 13th to install a deck expansion as part of ongoing repairs to the bridge. Highway officials say delays will be less than five minutes. Traffic on Interstate 69 will also see lane restrictions in Caldwell County starting Monday April 9.