Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed January 14, 2009
Kentucky Lake Search Continues
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Despite treacherous weather conditions, search crews are back on Kentucky Lake today looking for two western Kentucky teenagers who disappeared when their boat capsized Saturday. Marshall County search-and-rescue-squad Chief Carl Curtner says, searchers who have come from as far away as Texas and Louisiana are coping with bitterly cold temperatures, ice, thick fog and three-foot waves. The two missing teens were among four youngsters aboard the boat that capsized Saturday. One teenager was rescued after people on shore heard cries of help. The body of another teen was found Sunday.