Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue January 20, 2009
Kentucky Lake Housing Market Stable
By Angela Hatton
Benton, KY – Despite national falling home prices, Kentucky Lake area realtors say their market is stable. Former Kentucky-Barkley Lakes Board of Realtors President Diana Stubblefield says property values continue to increase, but slowly. She says the only negative affecting her market is prices reaching a plateau in some cases. Stubblefield tells the Marshall County Tribune-Courier lake area housing costs were never over-inflated. She says now is a great time to buy for residents who have good credit.