Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 20, 2009
Kentucky Lake Housing Market Stable
By Angela Hatton
Benton, KY – Despite national falling home prices, Kentucky Lake area realtors say their market is stable. Former Kentucky-Barkley Lakes Board of Realtors President Diana Stubblefield says property values continue to increase, but slowly. She says the only negative affecting her market is prices reaching a plateau in some cases. Stubblefield tells the Marshall County Tribune-Courier lake area housing costs were never over-inflated. She says now is a great time to buy for residents who have good credit.