Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 2, 2008
Kentucky homeowners OK during mortgage crisis
By Tony McVeigh
Murray, KY – The national mortgage crisis is driving foreclosure rates skyward in some states, but so far, that has not been the case in Kentucky. And as Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh reports, proactive steps taken by state leaders may be part of the reason why.