Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed August 8, 2012
Kentucky Historical Society Creates “The Right Answer” Curriculum
The Kentucky Historical Society and schools around the commonwealth are partnering to create a new curriculum called “The Right Answer.” The project is partially funded by a $110,000 grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services. The Historical Society says the curriculum is intended to increase students' skills in visual and historical literacy, as well as critical thinking with help from historical collections. The KHS plans a statewide pilot study to develop the program.