Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 8, 2012
Kentucky Historical Society Creates “The Right Answer” Curriculum
The Kentucky Historical Society and schools around the commonwealth are partnering to create a new curriculum called “The Right Answer.” The project is partially funded by a $110,000 grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services. The Historical Society says the curriculum is intended to increase students' skills in visual and historical literacy, as well as critical thinking with help from historical collections. The KHS plans a statewide pilot study to develop the program.