Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 23, 2007
Kentucky Gubernatorial Primary
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – For a while, anyway, you can watch TV without being asked for your vote. Turnout for yesterday's primary was low with about 550 thousand voters casting ballots. There were a few surprises and even some relief. Jim Michael gives us a complete look at Kentucky's primary election.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael talk about the May 22nd election.