Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri May 4, 2012
Kentucky Division of Water Seeks Public Comment on Runoff Report
The Kentucky Division of Water is seeking public comment on a new plan for runoff water pollution. The agency says runoff pollution is the leading contributor to water pollution in Kentucky. It happens when water runs across land and carries sediment, nutrients, pesticides, heavy metals and waste from animals and humans into streams, rivers and groundwater. Officials are accepting comment through the end of the month. You can find a link to the plan here.