Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 4, 2012
Kentucky Division of Water Seeks Public Comment on Runoff Report
The Kentucky Division of Water is seeking public comment on a new plan for runoff water pollution. The agency says runoff pollution is the leading contributor to water pollution in Kentucky. It happens when water runs across land and carries sediment, nutrients, pesticides, heavy metals and waste from animals and humans into streams, rivers and groundwater. Officials are accepting comment through the end of the month. You can find a link to the plan here.