Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri December 7, 2012
Kentucky Crafted Brings Business Sense to the Creative Process
Kentucky Crafted is a directory of visual and craft, architectural, performing, and teaching artists, all of them full-time Kentucky residents. Members of the juried program may also participate in Kentucked Crafted: The Market, a three-day exhibition held each spring in Lexington.
It’s been named number one Fair and Festival four times by AmericanStyle Magazine and is a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 event. The commonwealth’s arts council oversees Kentucky Crafted, and joining me to talk about the program is the council’s Communications Director Emily Moses. Emily, welcome to Sounds Good.