Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri December 7, 2012
Kentucky Crafted Brings Business Sense to the Creative Process
Kentucky Crafted is a directory of visual and craft, architectural, performing, and teaching artists, all of them full-time Kentucky residents. Members of the juried program may also participate in Kentucked Crafted: The Market, a three-day exhibition held each spring in Lexington.
It’s been named number one Fair and Festival four times by AmericanStyle Magazine and is a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 event. The commonwealth’s arts council oversees Kentucky Crafted, and joining me to talk about the program is the council’s Communications Director Emily Moses. Emily, welcome to Sounds Good.