Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri December 7, 2012
Kentucky Crafted Brings Business Sense to the Creative Process
Kentucky Crafted is a directory of visual and craft, architectural, performing, and teaching artists, all of them full-time Kentucky residents. Members of the juried program may also participate in Kentucked Crafted: The Market, a three-day exhibition held each spring in Lexington.
It’s been named number one Fair and Festival four times by AmericanStyle Magazine and is a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 event. The commonwealth’s arts council oversees Kentucky Crafted, and joining me to talk about the program is the council’s Communications Director Emily Moses. Emily, welcome to Sounds Good.