Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri December 7, 2012
Kentucky Crafted Brings Business Sense to the Creative Process
Kentucky Crafted is a directory of visual and craft, architectural, performing, and teaching artists, all of them full-time Kentucky residents. Members of the juried program may also participate in Kentucked Crafted: The Market, a three-day exhibition held each spring in Lexington.
It’s been named number one Fair and Festival four times by AmericanStyle Magazine and is a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 event. The commonwealth’s arts council oversees Kentucky Crafted, and joining me to talk about the program is the council’s Communications Director Emily Moses. Emily, welcome to Sounds Good.