Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri December 7, 2012
Kentucky Crafted Brings Business Sense to the Creative Process
Kentucky Crafted is a directory of visual and craft, architectural, performing, and teaching artists, all of them full-time Kentucky residents. Members of the juried program may also participate in Kentucked Crafted: The Market, a three-day exhibition held each spring in Lexington.
It’s been named number one Fair and Festival four times by AmericanStyle Magazine and is a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 event. The commonwealth’s arts council oversees Kentucky Crafted, and joining me to talk about the program is the council’s Communications Director Emily Moses. Emily, welcome to Sounds Good.