Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue May 29, 2007
Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever think to yourself "Kentucky should do that."? Now is your chance to pass the idea along. Jim Michael talks with Dave Adkisson, the President of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce about the "New Agenda" campaign.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Adkisson.