Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue May 29, 2007
Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever think to yourself "Kentucky should do that."? Now is your chance to pass the idea along. Jim Michael talks with Dave Adkisson, the President of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce about the "New Agenda" campaign.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Adkisson.