Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu January 22, 2009
Kentuckians have too much debt
By Stu Johnson
Murray, KY – Moving into a new year can spur optimism; think of all the new-year's resolutions you've made over the years to stop this, or start that. Unfortunately, the economic concerns that started in 2008 haven't stopped. They continue to trouble Kentuckians. And according to Kentucky Public Radio's Stu Johnson, many have come to the conclusion that they have too much debt.