Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Wed August 1, 2007
Keith Todd Interview
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Wednesday's bridge collapse in Minneapolis has many motorists wondering about the safety of bridges in our area.
Click on the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe as he speaks with Kentucky Department of Highways Keith Todd about bridges in our area.