Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed August 1, 2007
Keith Todd Interview
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Wednesday's bridge collapse in Minneapolis has many motorists wondering about the safety of bridges in our area.
Click on the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe as he speaks with Kentucky Department of Highways Keith Todd about bridges in our area.