Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Wed July 15, 2009
KCHIP Working Toward Enrollment Goal
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky is over half-way toward its goal of upping the number of children enrolled in the Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program or KCHIP. At the end of June more than 20,000 children were enrolled in either KCHIP or Medicaid. The administration removed barriers for eligible families last November. The goal is to get 35,000 children covered under a health insurance program by the end of fiscal year 2010.