Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed July 15, 2009
KCHIP Working Toward Enrollment Goal
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky is over half-way toward its goal of upping the number of children enrolled in the Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program or KCHIP. At the end of June more than 20,000 children were enrolled in either KCHIP or Medicaid. The administration removed barriers for eligible families last November. The goal is to get 35,000 children covered under a health insurance program by the end of fiscal year 2010.