Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed January 29, 2014
KAYSER Job Fair in Fulton Draws Skilled Workers
More than 550 workers are hoping for a job at a planned automotive parts plant in Fulton.
The turnout KAYSER Automotive Systems job fair Tuesday yielded nearly 400 workers with more than three years of manufacturing experience. Ninety applicants were considered highly-experienced.
KAYSER officials are reviewing applications and referring some workers to the next step of their hiring process. Recruitment will continue as the company moves toward full production in coming months.