Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed January 29, 2014
KAYSER Job Fair in Fulton Draws Skilled Workers
More than 550 workers are hoping for a job at a planned automotive parts plant in Fulton.
The turnout KAYSER Automotive Systems job fair Tuesday yielded nearly 400 workers with more than three years of manufacturing experience. Ninety applicants were considered highly-experienced.
KAYSER officials are reviewing applications and referring some workers to the next step of their hiring process. Recruitment will continue as the company moves toward full production in coming months.