Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed January 29, 2014
KAYSER Job Fair in Fulton Draws Skilled Workers
More than 550 workers are hoping for a job at a planned automotive parts plant in Fulton.
The turnout KAYSER Automotive Systems job fair Tuesday yielded nearly 400 workers with more than three years of manufacturing experience. Ninety applicants were considered highly-experienced.
KAYSER officials are reviewing applications and referring some workers to the next step of their hiring process. Recruitment will continue as the company moves toward full production in coming months.