Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed January 29, 2014
KAYSER Job Fair in Fulton Draws Skilled Workers
More than 550 workers are hoping for a job at a planned automotive parts plant in Fulton.
The turnout KAYSER Automotive Systems job fair Tuesday yielded nearly 400 workers with more than three years of manufacturing experience. Ninety applicants were considered highly-experienced.
KAYSER officials are reviewing applications and referring some workers to the next step of their hiring process. Recruitment will continue as the company moves toward full production in coming months.