Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 29, 2014
KAYSER Job Fair in Fulton Draws Skilled Workers
More than 550 workers are hoping for a job at a planned automotive parts plant in Fulton.
The turnout KAYSER Automotive Systems job fair Tuesday yielded nearly 400 workers with more than three years of manufacturing experience. Ninety applicants were considered highly-experienced.
KAYSER officials are reviewing applications and referring some workers to the next step of their hiring process. Recruitment will continue as the company moves toward full production in coming months.