Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue June 4, 2013
Kayaking The Waterways in 'Liminal Zones'
Murray native, and Maryville, Tennessee resident Kim Trevathan is on the water again with a book with a new book recounting his kayaking places where dammed reservoirs give way to the current of rivers that feed them. Trevathan signs his new book Liminal Zones: Where Lakes End and Rivers Begin at Murray State this Friday. See more about Trevathan and his work at Amazon.com.