Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- KSP: Mennonite Man Killed in Todd County Home Invasion
- BOOM: 19 Places to See Fireworks this Independence Day Weekend
Tue June 4, 2013
Kayaking The Waterways in 'Liminal Zones'
Murray native, and Maryville, Tennessee resident Kim Trevathan is on the water again with a book with a new book recounting his kayaking places where dammed reservoirs give way to the current of rivers that feed them. Trevathan signs his new book Liminal Zones: Where Lakes End and Rivers Begin at Murray State this Friday. See more about Trevathan and his work at Amazon.com.