Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue June 4, 2013
Kayaking The Waterways in 'Liminal Zones'
Murray native, and Maryville, Tennessee resident Kim Trevathan is on the water again with a book with a new book recounting his kayaking places where dammed reservoirs give way to the current of rivers that feed them. Trevathan signs his new book Liminal Zones: Where Lakes End and Rivers Begin at Murray State this Friday. See more about Trevathan and his work at Amazon.com.