Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 13, 2009
Kaltenbach Judge Appointment
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is expected to appoint Commonwealth Attorney Tim Kaltenbach as a judge in the McCracken Circuit Court either today or tomorrow. Another nominee for the open position, Attorney Lanny King tells the Paducah Sun, the governor's office contacted him yesterday saying Kaltenbach would get the appointment. 53-year-old Kaltenbach has worked for 15 years as commonwealth attorney.