Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu August 13, 2009
Kaltenbach Judge Appointment
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is expected to appoint Commonwealth Attorney Tim Kaltenbach as a judge in the McCracken Circuit Court either today or tomorrow. Another nominee for the open position, Attorney Lanny King tells the Paducah Sun, the governor's office contacted him yesterday saying Kaltenbach would get the appointment. 53-year-old Kaltenbach has worked for 15 years as commonwealth attorney.