Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu August 13, 2009
Kaltenbach Judge Appointment
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is expected to appoint Commonwealth Attorney Tim Kaltenbach as a judge in the McCracken Circuit Court either today or tomorrow. Another nominee for the open position, Attorney Lanny King tells the Paducah Sun, the governor's office contacted him yesterday saying Kaltenbach would get the appointment. 53-year-old Kaltenbach has worked for 15 years as commonwealth attorney.