Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu August 13, 2009
Kaltenbach Judge Appointment
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is expected to appoint Commonwealth Attorney Tim Kaltenbach as a judge in the McCracken Circuit Court either today or tomorrow. Another nominee for the open position, Attorney Lanny King tells the Paducah Sun, the governor's office contacted him yesterday saying Kaltenbach would get the appointment. 53-year-old Kaltenbach has worked for 15 years as commonwealth attorney.