Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed July 15, 2009
KACo Won't Get Refund on Disputed Charges
Louisville, KY – A central Kentucky bank says it won't refund disputed charges made on a credit card issued to the Kentucky Association of Counties. The Central Bank & Trust Company reports $890 in charges at two Louisville strip clubs and a Lexington escort service will stand. The charges were made with a card issued to the association's president at the time, Spencer County Judge-Executive David Jenkins. The bank did not determine who made the charges, which the association is disputing. Current Association President J. Michael Foster says he isn't satisfied with the bank's response and wants more answers about who made the charges.