Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri June 17, 2011
Justice Cunningham's guidelines for being a father
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – This Sunday is Father's Day, and if this is new information to you, it's not too late to do some last-minute shopping! Whether you're a father, soon-to-be-a-father, a father-figure or feel a paternal bond with loved ones, this commentary is for you. Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham shares a special Father's Day message and his own personal guidelines for a father to follow in raising children.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.