Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Fri June 17, 2011
Justice Cunningham's guidelines for being a father
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – This Sunday is Father's Day, and if this is new information to you, it's not too late to do some last-minute shopping! Whether you're a father, soon-to-be-a-father, a father-figure or feel a paternal bond with loved ones, this commentary is for you. Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham shares a special Father's Day message and his own personal guidelines for a father to follow in raising children.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.