Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri June 17, 2011
Justice Cunningham's guidelines for being a father
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – This Sunday is Father's Day, and if this is new information to you, it's not too late to do some last-minute shopping! Whether you're a father, soon-to-be-a-father, a father-figure or feel a paternal bond with loved ones, this commentary is for you. Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham shares a special Father's Day message and his own personal guidelines for a father to follow in raising children.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.